The application installer on the webhosting completely installs the selected PHP application. Now the installer is in testing mode.
- Drupal (7.24)
- Joomla (3.2.0)
- PrestaShop (1.5.6)
- OpenCart (1.5.6)
- phpBB (3.0.1)
- WordPress (3.8.1)
NOTICE! Installer makes only a single initial installation. This way installed system offered to the customer as it is and any subsequent administration, maintenance, updating and resolving of all issues and problems is completely up to the customer. We are not responsible for the proper functioning of the application.
The installation procedure
To start the installation, proceed as follows:
- Log into your account in the customer center
- Select the tab webhosting and open the detail of a particular webhosting
- In the left menu, select Application installator
- In the bottom of the page (below the list of previous installations) select the application that you want to install.
- The first step is to select the destination where the application will be installed (see below)
- In the second step, enter additional information for the application (eg, site name, default language, administrator login name, e-mail address of the administrator)
- Check the entered data and confirm by start installation.
Installation will be performed to the directory www/domains/(installation destination). If you want to have the application on the main page of the domain (ie the address with www or without www), leave blank subdomain name. If you have an application on a subdomain, type the name of the subdomain. If you have set multiple domains for webhosting(such as aliases), you can choose the necessary domain before the installation of the application.
For proper functionality of the application, make sure that you have in the /www directory .htaccess file with rules from us.
The target installation directory must be empty. If it exists and contains any files, the installation will not start.
The installation will be ready within 10 minutes approx. Then you will receive an email to selected address with completion message and the login information to the administration of the application.
The installer will create a database for the application. During installation, you will receive e-mail about the database establishment, there is no need to do anything with it.