In the administration of webhosting you can set which version of PHP will execute .php scripts. You can choose between PHP 5.3 – 5.6 and PHP 7.0 – 7.3.
In addition, it is possible to perform some scripts by specific version. Files with the extension .php53 are always performed by PHP 5.3. Files with the extension .php54 are performed by version 5.4 and so on.
Both versions are available on all servers at all webhostings. There is no need to ask us to activate or transfer to another server. It is enough to switch version in adminisration.
In addition, you can change the following parameters (in parenthesis is default value):
- allow_url_fopen (On)
- allow_url_include (Off)
- apc.enabled (On)
- auto_append_file (Off)
- auto_prepend_file (Off)
- display_errors (On)
- eaccelerator.enable (On)
- html_errors (On)
- ignore_repeated_errors (Off)
- ignore_user_abort (Off)
- implicit_flush (Off)
- log_errors (Off)
- magic_quotes_gpc (Off)
- max_execution_time (90)
- output_buffering (Off)
- register_globals (Off) – v PHP 5.4 doesn’t exist
- session.auto_start (Off)
- session.cookie_httponly (Off)
- session.cookie_secure (Off)
- session.use_cookies (On)
- session.use_only_cookies (On)
- xcache.cacher (On)
We do not allow to change other parameters or we do it exceptionally in justified cases (in this case you need to send a request via the contact form).
Editing PHP configuration
To edit the configuration of PHP at your webhosting, proceed as follows::
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Use tab Webhosting
- In the list, select the specific service and open its detail
- In left menu use link PHP Configuration
- Here, for each item, you can choose the default value or your own. After making changes click Edit.
Any changes of the configuration will take effect within 30 minutes.