By using our API interface can be controlled DNS settings for domain in our system – adding domains, setting records etc..
We recommend at first read the basic information about our DNS system:
- dns-domains-list – list of domains in DNS
- dns-domain-info – domain information
- dns-domain-add – add domain to DNS
- dns-domain-update – modification of domains data (not individual records)
- dns-domain-delete – deleting domain
- dns-domain-axfr-run – AXFR transfer request from the primary server to our DNS
- dns-domain-commit – complete changes
- dns-domain-copy – add domain to DNS creating a copy of another domain settings
- dns-rows-list – list of domain records
- dns-row-detail – domain detail
- dns-row-add – add record
- dns-row-delete – delete record
- dns-row-update – edit record
Děkujeme za zpětnou vazbu!