The usual scenario when not using a credit account is that you order a service (eg you order a domain registration), on the basis of which you receive a request for payment (or proforma invoice) with payment details, following which you make a payment transaction (bank transfer or online payment). With a larger number of services, this can be too complicated and time-consuming, as you have to make individual separate payments for each order.
When using an advance account, first send us any amount of funds (the minimum and maximum amount is not specified), which will give you a credit, which you then consume as you order services.
Using the Credit Account
- First log in to the customer administration (client.wedos.com) and proceeding to the ‘Billing‘ -> Credit Account tab, where you can set up your billing information. This information will be used on all accounting documents. (More information about setting up billing information.)
- Then, go to the ‘Proforma Invoices‘ page in customer administration to issue a new proforma invoice with the required amount. You will receive an e-mail in the form of a payment request with instructions for payment.
- After our receipt of the payment, the sent amount is counted as credit for the credit account and you will receive an issued tax receipt.
- When ordering services or extending them, it is possible to directly select the option of payment from a credit account in the order forms, in which case the order is paid immediately. Similarly, it is possible to additionally pay for existing unpaid orders of various services.
- Billing takes place at the end of each calendar month or according to the customer’s request – a final invoice is issued for established and paid services.
Advantages of the Credit Account
- the simple transfer of money (only one payment for multiple services, does not require individual payments)
- immediate payment of orders – eg. when ordering a domain registration, pay it immediately from the credit account (if you have sufficient credit) and the domain is immediately sent to be registered, you do not wait for anything.
- bulk billing – you will not be overwhelmed by individual accounting documents (pro forma invoices, tax documents, invoices)
- a deposit to a credit account can be made not only via a bank transfer – you can also take advantage of all of the online payment options
- you can use your credit account for all hosting services of the WEDOS Internet, a.s. company – domains, web hostings, server hostings, rack hostings
- Any request for payment for the services of WEDOS Internet, a.s. company can be paid from the credit account – this option does not apply to the services and products of our other companies.
- Payment for the service can be made immediately during ordering or additionally. A link to the additional payment is sent in the e-mail with the request for payment, or this can also be done in the order detail in invoicing within the customer administration.
- The credit account can be used to pay invoices for surcharges, the work of technicians, etc. (more info about any additional payments)
- The balance of the credit account is given without VAT
Canceling / Resetting a Credit Account
If you do not wish to continue using your credit account, please contact us. We will reset it and return the balance to you.