The usual scenario in which the customer is not using the credit account and proceeds to order a service (eg. domain registration), after completion of the order they will receive a payment request (or proforma invoice) with payment information, based on which the customer makes a payment transaction (bank transfer or online payment offered by some of the offered methods). For a larger number of services, this is too complicated and a very lengthy process which requires each order to be paid for separately.
When the customer uses the credit account, it is possible to send the required amount to pay for all the ordered services, and start a credit with us, which they can spend on the ordered services.
Using the credit account
- First step is logging into the customer center (client.wedos.com) and proceeding to the ‘Billing‘ tab -> then under Credit account set up billing information. This information will be used on all accounting documents. (more information about setting up billing information)
- Then in the customer center on the page ‘Proforma invoices’ (Invoices and payments) issue a new proforma invoice with the required amount. You will receive an e-mail in the form of a payment request with instructions for payment.
- After completion of the payment, the sent amount is counted as credit for the credit account and you will receive an issued tax receipt.
- When you are ordering services or completing their renewal, it is possible in order forms to directly select the payment option from the credit account, in which case the order is paid immediately. Similarly, it is possible to pay for existing unpaid orders of various services.
- The billing takes place at the end of each calendar month or according to the customer’s request – the established and paid services are issued a final invoice.
Advantages of the credit account
- simple transfer of the money (only one payment for multiple services, does not require individual payments)
- immediate payment of orders – eg. when ordering a domain registration, pay it immediately from the credit account (if you have sufficient credit) and the domain is immediately sent to the registration, you do not wait for anything
- extensive billing – you will not be overwhelmed with the various accounting documents (proforma invoices, tax documents, invoices)
- deposit to a credit account can be made not only via a bank transfer, but you can also take advantage of all the online payments
- the possibility of using the credit account applies to all hosting services of the WEDOS Internet, a.s. company – domains, web hostings, server hostings, rack hostings
- The credit account can be used to pay for any payment requests for the services from the WEDOS Internet, a.s. company, the credit is, therefore, not valid for other products and services of our other companies.
- The payment for services can be performed immediately during the ordering or also additionally. Link to additional payment is provided in the e-mail with the payment request; possibly, this can be done in the invoicing – in the order detail found in the customer center.
- The credit account can be used to pay for additional charges, the work of technicians, etc.. (more info about any additional payments)
- Balance of Credit Account is given without VAT