The usual scenario when the customer is not using the credit account and ordering service (for example domain registration), after completion of the order receives a payment request (or proforma invoice) with payment information, then customer makes a payment transaction (bank transfer or online payment offered by some of the methods). For larger number of services that is too complicated and lengthy process for each order must be carried out individual payments separately.
When customer using credit account it is possible to send the required amount for funding of all ordered services, and make a credit with us, which you can spend for ordered services.
Using the credit account
- As first it is necessary to log in to customer center (client.wedos.com) and on tab Billing -> Credit account set up billing information. This information will be used on all accounting documents. (more information about setting up billing information)
- Then in the customer service center on the page Proforma invoices(Invoices and payments) issue a new proforma invoice to the required amount. On the e-mail receives a payment request with instructions for payment.
- After receipt of the payment the sent amount is counted as a credit to credit account and for customer is issued tax receipt.
- When you ordering services or their renewal it is possible in order forms directly select the payment option from the credit account, in such case the order is paid immediately. Similarly, it is possible to pay for existing unpaid orders of various services.
- At the end of each calendar month or to the customer’s request is performed billing – to the established and paid services are issued a final invoice.
Advantages of the credit account
- simple transfer of funds (only one payment for multiple services, is not required individual payments)
- immediate payment of orders – for example ordering domain registration, pay it immediately from the credit account (if you have sufficient credit) and domain is immediately sent to the registration, does not wait for anything
- multiple billing – you will not be bombarded with the various accounting documents (proforma invoices, tax documents, invoices)
- deposit to a credit account can be made not only by bank transfer, but you can also take advantage of all the on-line payments
- the possibility of using the credit account applies to all hosting services of company WEDOS Internet, a.s. – domains, webhosting, serverhosting, rackhosting
- From the credit account can be paid any payment request for services from company WEDOS Internet, a.s., this option is not valid for our products and services of our other companies.
- Payment of services can be performed immediately during the ordering or also additionally. Link to additional payment is given in the e-mail with a payment request, eventually, this can be done in invoicing – order detail in customer center.
- Credit account can be used to pay invoices for additional charges, the work of technicians, etc.. (more info about an additional payments)
- Balance of Credit Account is given without VAT