Types of termination
There are 4 types of service termination:
- New Order Cancellation – the cancellation of a service order that has not been paid for yet. In this case, the customer (in the customer center) has the ability to press the button cancel order, and it’s done.
- Expiration of service – the service already exists, but the customer does not wish to extend it for a further period. This means that the service expires by the end of the current paid-for period and then (after the expiration date) will be cancelled.
- Cancellation during the trial period with a refund – with a web hosting, WEDOS Disk, VPS, WMS, WEDOS CD and WEDOS Cloud it is possible to cancel the service within 7 days with a refund of all fees. The trial period does not apply to dedicated servers.
- Withdrawal due to demonstrable repeated technical problems on the part of the operator – this way you can withdraw within up to 180 days from the service establishment, but you have to prove the reasons and details of the fault. Part of the paid amount is refunded then.
For domains is only possible to cancel an unpaid order. After the domain registration (payment) or renewal, it is not possible to cancel it or get a refund of the payment.
How to cancel?
The cancellation of the services in the above cases (except for the cancellation of new orders) is performed through the appropriate form in the ‘detail’ of the service in the customer center.
Example of service cancellation for a web hosting:
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Select the tab webhosting
- Open the ‘detail’ of a particular web hosting
- In the left menu, select Termination/expiration
- In the form, select the type of termination. Then describe the reason for termination in details. We would like to know in detail what problems you are experiencing and why are you dissatisfied with the service.
- After submitting the form, our staff will contact you soon to resolve the termination.