Types of termination
There are 4 types of services termination:
- New Order Cancellation – the cancellation of service order that has not been paid yet. In this case, the customer at the customer center in the service order detail can use button cancel order.
- Expiration of service – service already exists, but the customer does not wish to extend it for a further period. Means that the service expires by the end of the current paid period and then (after the expiration date) will be canceled.
- Cancellation during the trial period with refund – at webhosting services WEDOS Disk and VPS is possible to cancel service within 7 days with refund of all fees. The trial period does not apply to dedicated servers.
- Withdrawal due to demonstrable repeated technical problems on the part of the operator – this way you can withdraw up to 180 days from the service establishment, but you have to prove the reasons and details. Part of the paid funds is refunded then.
For domains is only possible to cancel unpaid order. After domain registration (payment) or renewal is not possible to cancel it or refund payment.
How to cancel?
Services cancelation in the above cases (except for cancellations of new orders) is performed through the appropriate form in detail of the service at the customer center.
Example of service cancelation for webhosting:
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Select the tab webhosting
- Open the detail of a particular webhosting
- In the left menu, select Termination/expiration
- In the form, select the type of termination. Then describe reason for termination in details. We would like to know in detail what problems you are experiencing and why are you unpleased with the service.
- After submitting the form, our staff will contact you soon for resolving of termination.