There is a tool in the customer administration, with which you can easily register a larger number of domains in one batch.
For using this tool, you must have enough credit on your credit account. Without a credit account, it is not possible to register domains in bulk.
All domain names offered by us can be registered in bulk, with the exception of .NAME domains.
The procedure is as follows:
- Make sure that you have enough credit in your credit account
- Click on the Domains tab in the customer administration.
- In the left menu, use the Bulk Registrations link
- In the first step, enter the domain names, one domain per line.
- In the second step, enter the number of years for which you want to register the domains. Furthermore, it is necessary to enter the identifiers of the required contacts for individual domain suffixes (the contacts must exist, or you must create them first), select DNS servers and agree to the relevant domain rules.
- In the third step, check everything again. You will find out the final price there. If everything is correct, you can press Complete.
After confirmation, registrations will start and you will see the progress and result of each domain on the page.
Using the API interface is an alternative to these bulk procedures in the customer administration.
What if Some Domains Are Taken?
You will be notified of the taken domain in the next step of the form. It is then necessary to remove already taken domains from the form and then you will be able to continue with the bulk registration.