The login name for customer accounts must always be an email address.
To change the login name and e-mail addresses in a customer account proceed as follows:
- Log in to the customer administration
- Select the Customer tab
- Use the Change Login and E-mail link in the left menu
- Enter the e-mail address that will be used as the new login name
- Click on the Request Authorization Password button
- An email containing the authorization password will be sent to e-mail address specified by you. Enter this password into this form and click on the Change Login and Email button
- If everything is OK, the change is performed immediately. Next time login by using the new e-mail addresses.
The authorization password is sent to the new e-mail address for two reasons:
- We want to verify that the given address really exists
- We want to verify that the given address really belongs to you
Forgotten Login Information
If you do not know your current login information, it is neccessary to set new login details.
Setting up a new password is easy – just reset a forgotten password.
If you don’t even know your username (e-mail), we recommend trying all your known e-mail addresses (you have unlimited attempts to send an e-mail to reset your password), or ask the person that created your website and try their e-mail. If you do not find any recovery e-mail (even in the SPAM folder and filters), contact us and we will advise you of the address. Due to the GDPR, we will not be able to give you the full address, but we can at least give you a hint.