Settings are available after logging in to client.wedos.com in the Customer tab, after clicking on the the Basic Settings tab.
Once you’ve set your desired changes, be sure to save them by clicking the ‘Save Changes’ button.
Account information can include:
- Name (required)
- Surname (required)
- Title before name
- Title after name
- Phone number
- Preferred language – the language in which emails from us will be sent to you (some might not be available in languages other than Czech)
For a user account, it is possible to change the login name and e-mail address using the instructions for changing the login (e-mail) (logins are the same as e-mails).
You can also select which of our products and services you want to be informed about by email. Newsletters are sent about each topic max. 1x per month (with the possible exceptions of very important urgent communication). You can disable the sending of newsletters anytime.
In this section you can set:
- sending emails with login information to the client administration
- On – sending is turned on every time you log in
- Important only – sending is on, an e-mail is sent only if you log in from another IP address or browser
- Off – sending is off
- sending information about failures, shutdowns, and changes via email
- not including your orders in the coupon draw
- hiding deleted service records (FTP accounts, databases, users, repository,…
- not sending emails with information on the course of service orders, payments and related accounting documents (documents will be available in the client administration)
Zpětná vazba je dočasně nedostupná, máte-li k návodu dotaz nebo připomínku, napište nám přes kontaktní formulář.