For secure access to virtual servers (hereinafter referred to as VMs), which you create with the WEDOS Cloud service, it is necessary to insert your own public SSH key into the OpenNebula web interface. For the same layout of the Web interface, switch to advance.
Inserting SSH public key to Sunstone
- Log in to the OpenNebula Web Interface
- 1) Click Settings in the left column
- 2) Then to the Auth option
- 3) Finally, click on the Public SSH key editing icon
- Copy your entire public key to an empty field.
This will make it possible to log in to subsequently created VMs via SSH and set up users.
Generation of SSH keys
If your public key you have not yet, you must first generate it. We wrote this procedure in the tutorial How to Generate a Private and Public SSH Key Guide.