The WEDOS Cloud Disk allows you to connect the calendar on your mobile device to cloud storage so you can easily share your calendar with anyone. This step-by-step guide will show you how to synchronize contacts in your iPhone or iPad with the WEDOS Cloud Disk. The process is the same for both devices.
- Open Settings on your mobile device.
- Select Calendar.
3. Click on Accounts.
4. Select Add Account.
5. Click on Other.
6. Select Add CalDAV Account in the Calendar tab.
7. Fill in the form as follows:
- Server – cd.wedos.com
- Username – your email address for the WEDOS CD
- Password – WEDOS CD password
- Description – account designation
- Then press the ‘Next‘ button.
8.Press Save button.
9. You have added a new account named cd.wedos.com
10. Open The Default Calendar in the Calendar tab.
11. Select your created cd.wedos.com account.
12. The newly created calendar events on your mobile phone are now synchronized with the WEDOS CD.
By following this guide you will create a new calendar, which is automatically synchronized with the WEDOS CD. If you want to use the WEDOS CD for work, your existing personal events will not be synchronized which is a benefit, because calendars will not interfere with each other. Upload new work events to your mobile device and they will be uploaded automatically and immediately to your WEDOS CD. Synchronization works both ways – upload new contacts to the WEDOS CD and they will automatically be uploaded to your mobile device.