WEDOS WebSite customers were facing several problems, caused by adblockers.
- block content disappeared
- 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable in block
- unable to save changes
- published webpages were empty
- turn off Ad blocker in Opera browser (or try it in different browser)
- turn off ad blocker in Kaspersky Antivirus
- turn off any other ad-blocking software
The problem was that ad blockers were trying to insert malicious code into the webpage.
Let us know if you experience similar issues and how did you resolve them.
My blocks were damaged, can I restore them?
Try to use revisions (Starší verze). Or delete a damaged block to create a new one.