Each domain registry works with different contacts, different rules for identifiers of contacts, required items in the details and others. Here is a detailed description of contacts for generic domains.
Name of contact(contact ID)
- When you creating a contact for gTLD domain there is not possible to specify its name, it is always created automatically.
- company – company
- fname – name – required
- lname – last name – required
- email – e-mail – required
- phone – phone +XXX XXXXXXXXX – required
- fax – fax +XXX XXXXXXXXX
- addr_street – address – street – required
- addr_city – address – city – required
- addr_zip – ZIP – required
- addr_country – country (two-letter ISO code, lowercase) – required
Děkujeme za zpětnou vazbu!