In the administration of VPS, you can change the password that you use in VNC client (eg program ssVNC) for remote access to the monitor, keyboard, and mouse to the virtual server (KVM).
NOTICE! Change of password will take effect after a full shutdown and of VPS, is not enough to perform a soft reset of the operating system. You can not change the password when the server is running. So as first change the password according to the instructions below, then completely shut down the server(power off) and then again through the administration turn it on.
To change the password, follow these steps to KVM:
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Select tab serverhosting
- Open the detail of a particular virtual server
- In the left menu, select Change Password KVM
- Enter the new password. It must be at least 8 characters.
- After submitting the form, turn off your server (power off command in Linux), wait until it completely shuts down.
- Now turn on the server in administration.