Virtual server has their own virtual CD/DVD drive, to which you can mount ISO images of CD/DVD media.
This ISO image must be prepared and placed at our server. The list of available ISO files you can found in the customer administration, CD/DVD mount and unmount.
If the ISO is not available, you add directly to customer administration. It can be both public available CD / DVD (eg Linux distribution installation media) and any of your private or created by you (this will be available only to you).
To add ISO is necessary to fill out the form by following the instructions:
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Select the tab serverhosting
- In the list, select the specific service and open its detail
- In the left menu, select Add ISO CD/DVD
- Fill out the form and send it
WARNING! Please give direct URL address to the file, from which we can immediately start to download without logging in, use or copying of control code. We do not accept links to download from public storage servers etc.