List of your domains in DNS you can find in administration client.wedos.com on tab DNS. To add domain click on the link Add a domain to the DNS.
Read also: Basic information about DNS WEDOS
To add a domain, you must enter the following information:
- Name – for example, “wedos.cz”, 2nd level domain only
- primary – usual choice, domain records will be managed in this system
- secondary – domain records will be downloaded from another DNS server
- Template – when adding a domain will be used DNS settings and records from a prepared template (see DNS templates)
- primary IP – IP address of DNS server, from which are downloaded domain records, applies only when adding a secondary domain, only IPv4 address (IPv6 is not supported)
Next, check the agreement with terms and conditions and click on the button add domain. After successfully adding you will see the detail of the domain where you can make further settings or editing domain records.
Domain can not be added to DNS when:
- it is already in the system
- it is not the 2nd level domain
- it is non-existing TLD
- domain name is incorrect
Multiple adding of domain to DNS
There is also the possibility to add multiple domains simultaneously. This tool can only be used for the primary domains and you should have the appropriate template.
The procedure is as follows:
- In customer center open tab DNS.
- In the left menu click on the link Add multiple domains.
- In the first step, enter a list of domains that you want to add.
- In the second step select the template which will be used for domains
- In the third step, check if everything is alright. If everything is alright, click Complete.
After confirmation domains will be added to DNS using the selected template. At all of our DNS servers, domain will appear within 10 minutes