When you transfer the generic domains (gTLD) there is no change of ownership or DNS servers. The transfer is charged with one yearly fee because during its transfer occurs at the same time to the prolongation about 1 year.
To transfer a generic domain to us a domain must meet the following conditions:
- must not be less than 10 days before the expiration
- must not be less than 60 days from registration or previous registrar change
- must be unlocked by the current registrar (status must not be LOCK, ClientTransferProhibited, etc..)
- You must ask the current registrar for transfer password (AUTH-ID)
The transfer procedure
- First, contact the original domain registrar and ask him for authorization password (AUTH-ID) and also for unlocking domains for transfer.
- Fill the order of domain transfer on our website
- In the second step, you are prompted to enter authorization password.
- After completing order you will receive by e-mail request for payment of yearly fee for domain.
- After paying transfer will be started.
During the transfer, you will receive up to 2 by e-mail message to the address of the owner:
- request for confirmation of the change from the new registrar, form company ASCIO Technologies (we are using this company to register a gTLD), an e-mail is in English and subject is “Initial Authorization for…“, e-mail is addressed to admin contact of domain
- request for confirmation of the change from the original registrar
Follow the instructions in these e-mail messages. Usually, you also need to click on the link in the e-mail and click on the button to confirm the correctness of the change of domain registrar.
The above procedure shows that you need to need for domain properly set e-mail address at admin contact of domény, at which you can deliver e-mails. At this address is sent request from the original registrar for authorization password or after the initiation of transfer another request for confirmation.
If you have faulty or malfunctioning e-mail address of domain owner it is necessary to solve this problem with the current registrar.
If the e-mail address is correct, make sure that the message is not delivered into the spam folder.
CAUTION! The transfer will start after full payment of fees. If the domain nearing expiration, do not delay transfer unnecessarily and meet all required conditions as soon as possible.
While meeting all conditions transfer usually takes 1 week.
CAUTION! During the ongoing transfer, u can not make any changes to the domain, for example, neither change of DNS. If you need to change DNS servers as quickly as possible, do so before starting transfer with the current registrar.
If you have any questions or complications contact our customer support.