Several important pieces of information:
- By changing the owner is not performed other changes for the domain, operation of the domain will not be affected (remain the same DNS servers, etc.).
- By changing the owner does not transfer domain to another customer account – it is possible to do after (Transfer of services between accounts)
- Also, it does not change the billing information (you can change them if necessary by editing customer information).
To send a request to change the owner of a generic domain, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Use tab Domains
- Open detail of specific domain for which you want to make the change
- In the left menu click on the link Owner change
- You’ll see a form where you will have 2 options:
- enter the identifier of an existing contact of the new owner – if you know the identifier (for example., if owner already have a domain with us with that contact)
- fill in the details of the new owner – company, name, address, etc..
- To change the owner is also necessary to specify authorization password – you can send request for password as first on appropriate e-mail address by using link “Contact authorization password” (this password will be sent to the e-mail address of the owner of the domain).
- After confirmation change of owner will be made within a few minutes.
Dejte nám vědět, pokud se vám návod líbil či nikoliv. Je to jediný způsob, jak se můžeme zlepšit.