It is possible to move services to another account . Just log into your account where the service now, and enter the new account ID at which service will be moved.
However, it may be situations where the owner wants to transfer their own domain to own account but does not have access to the account where the domain is situated now (typically the domain is under account of webmaster). In this case, the owner may initiate the domain transfer to own account which requires domain authorization password.
This procedure is possible if you know the domain authorization password only. Other situations are solved individually via contact form.
NOTICE! After the domain transfer, it will change the domain authorization password (accessible to domain owner). If the owner will need the password for further operation with the domain, it must be sent again by e-mail.
- Log in to customer center client.wedos.com into target account where the domain will be moved
- Select tab Domains
- Il left menu use link Move with password
- Enter the domain name that you want to move
- If you do not know the authorization password, click on the send password button on the same form. Password will be sent to the e-mail of the domain owner.
- Enter the authorization password and click on make change button
- If everything is correct, the domain is immediately transferred to your customer account