Editing can be done for any contacts maintained by the registry CZ.NIC, EURid that is maintained in our management. Contact must be transferred to us or created and managed by us.
Contacts maintained by the ASCIO is not possible to editing and it is needed to change the owner of the domain (Generic domains – change of owner)
Notice – authorization password for editing of the EU domain is valid only 60 minutes. Authorization password for editing of the CZ domains is valid unlimited time.
- Log in to customer center client.wedos.com to the account that contains domain owner contact
- Click on tab domains
- In the left menu, select the required register and follow the link List of contacts
- In the opened contact list, click on the desired contact that you need to edit.
- Follow the link (send password) to send authentication password.
- After filling out the authorization password use button Edit/View hidden data
- In the newly opened window, you can edit the necessary information.
- After changing the necessary data just use button Send.