In the customer service center is an available special tool that allows setting WWW and e-mails redirection for multiple domains.
It is possible to set only for domains that are registered with us. For correct redirect functionality, it is necessary to set our DNS servers in domain settings.
More about redirecting: Redirect domain
The procedure is as follows:
- Login to your account in customer center
- Click on the tab Domains and open the list of your domains
- In the domain list, check the items for which you want to redirect, Below the list in the rolldown menu select redirection settings WWW and e-mail and click on the perform button.
- In the second step, you will see a list of selected domains. Here you can set these domains redirection URL for Web and address for e-mails
- In the third step, you will see a multiple action summary. If everything is correct, click Complete.
After you confirm it will redirect selected domains, the changes will take effect within one hour.