There is a tool in the customer administration that you can use to easily set up web and/or e-mail redirection for a large number of domains in one batch.
Redirection can only be set for domains for which we are a registrar. For proper redirection functionality, domains must use our DNS servers.
More about redirecting: Redirecting Domains
The procedure is as follows:
- Login to your account in customer administration
- Click on the Domains tab and open the list of your domains
- In the domain list, select the items for which you want to redirect, Below the list, select the option of web and e-mail redirecting settings in the drop-down list and click the perform button.
- In the second step you will see a list of selected domains. Here you can choose how to change the settings of web and e-mail redirection for these domains – do not change, set to a value or cancel the redirection.
- In the third step, you will see the bulk procedure summary. If everything is correct, click Complete.
After your confirmation, the redirecting of selected domains will take effect within one hour.