To manage the particular domain that you have registered with us, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Open tab Domains
- Open the detail of particular domain
Actions that can be performed for the domain:
- Billing overview – displays a list of the billing periods, the status of advance payments and invoices, etc..
- Renew – offers to renew the domain for another year
- Miniweb – MiniWeb management, editing HTML pages, uploading files
- Redirection settings – possibility to set the redirection of the site to another URL or e-mail to another e-mail address
- Requirements overview – list of executed requests or awaiting execution for the particular domain (registration, renewal, changes)
- Owner change – form to order the change of domain owner
- Change of administrative contact – change of additional contacts for the domain if the domain supports it
- Change DNS servers – form to change the DNS servers for the domain
- Edit DNS records – edit DNS records for the domain, only if the domain uses DNS servers WEDOS
- Change contact/billing information – editing of data, which are presented as a customer in accounting documents (does not affect the already issued documents and not apply in case of the use of the credit account)
Byl pro Vás tento návod užitečný?
Dejte nám vědět, pokud se vám návod líbil či nikoliv. Je to jediný způsob, jak se můžeme zlepšit.