To change the billing information for a domain, follow these steps (the procedure for other services is similar):
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Open tab ‘Domains‘
- Open the details for a specific domain
- In the left column, click on the link ‘Contact information (customer)‘
You’ll see a form where you can edit your billing information. To change your billing information for more or all of the services, use multiple changes of billing information.
This change will take effect on newly issued accounting documents (advance invoices, tax documents, invoices) – ie. after the next order.
Change of information on the already issued documents
If you need to change information on an existing document (payment request, tax receipt or invoice), then proceed as follows:
If the order has not been paid yet (payment request is in the waiting for payment status):
- In ‘detail’ of particular service in the left menu, click on Billing overview
- Open detail of the specific order
- On the bottom left under the Buyer tab, click on the link Edit payment request
- In the form edit the information, and with the option ‘send new payment request via e-mail‘ you can immediately send a new modified payment request, after clicking on Save changes
in each e-mail with a payment request (and reminder) is a link, which allows you to change billing information without logging into the administration. After clicking on the link, you will be able to edit billing information and this information will be used on account documents that related to the order. For example, your accountant can edit billing information. The change can be made in anytime before the payment of the order.
If the order has been paid already
If you need to change the information for the document of an already paid order, it is not possible, because, in terms of the laws issued on tax documents, it can not be changed.
Please note that for paid orders is not possible to make any change of the issued documents.
Multiple changes of billing information
It is also possible to make multiple changes to the billing information for services in the customer center:
- In the list of services (domains, web hosting, etc..) Mark the services that you want to change the information for
- Under the list of services, select from the drop-down list item ‘change customer information (billing data)’ and click on perform.
- In the next step, check the List of selected services and fill-in new data; you can also use the contact folder. Then click on continue.
- In the final step, check everything again, or return to the previous step. If everything is correct, click on Complete.
- Changing the contact and billing information only applies for newly issued documents of selected services. Changed information does not affect the existing accounting documents (see previous chapter of these instructions).
Billing information when using credit account
If you are using a credit account for payment of orders, information from credit accounts has priority; information for separate services will not be used in that case.