To change billing information for domain, follow these steps (the procedure for other of services is similar):
- Log in to your account in the customer center (client.wedos.com)
- Open tab Domains
- Open the detail of specific domain
- In the left column, click on the link Contact information (customer)
You’ll see a form where you can edit your billing information. To change your billing information for more or all of the services, use multiple changes of billing information.
This change will take effect on newly issued accounting documents (advance invoices, tax documents, invoices) – ie. after the next order.
Change of information on the already issued documents
If you need to change informations on an existing document (payment request, tax receipt or invoice), then follow.
If the order has not been paid yet (payment request is in status waiting for payment):
- In detail of particular service in the left menu, click on Billing overview
- Open detail of specific order
- On the bottom left under Buyer table click on the link Edit payment request
- In the form edit information, and with option send new payment request via e-mail you can immediately send a new modified payment request, after clicking on Save changes
in each e-mail with a payment request (and reminder) is the link, which allows you to change billing information without logging in to the administration. After clicking on the link you will be able to edit billing information and this information will be used on account documents that related to order. For example, your accountant can edit billing information. The edition can be performed in anytime before payment of order.
If the order has been paid already
If you need to change the information for the document of already paid orders, so it is not possible, because in terms of laws issued tax documents can not be changed.
Please note that for paid orders is not possible to make any change of the issued documents.
Multiple changes of billing information
It is also possible to do multiple changes of billing informations for services i customer center:
- In the list of services (domains, web hosting, etc..) Mark the services for which you want to make change
- Under the list of services, select from the drop-down list item change customers information (billing data)and click on perform.
- In the next step, check the List of selected services and fill new data, you can also use the contact folder. Then click on continue.
- In the final step, check everything again, or return to the previous step. If everything is correct, click on Complete.
- Change the contact and billing information, which only apply as for newly issued documents of selected services. Change information does not affect the existing accounting documents (see previous chapter of these instructions).
Billing information when using credit account
If you are using credit account for payment of orders, information from credit account have priority, informations for separate services will not be used in that case.